Andermatt Sedrun Disentis Annual pass
The Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis annual pass is now available. Take advantage of over 180 km of pure fun on the slopes of Andermatt, Sedrun and Disentis.
The annual pass für Andermatt + Sedrun + Disentis
Get the new annual subscription for Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis now. In summer and autumn you can enjoy a natural paradise with 850 km of hiking trails and in winter the largest ski area in the heart of Switzerland with 180 km of snow-guaranteed slopes and 33 lifts up to an altitude of 3000 metres.
The numerous advantages of your annual subscription:
· Free use of all facilities of the SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun and the Disentis cable car
· NEW: Primeline in winter (e.g. exclusive fast access to the Gütsch-Express)
· NEW: All year round 20% discount in the mountain restaurants of the Disentis mountain railways and in the mountain restaurants of Mountain Food in the Andermatt-Sedrun area (excluding alcoholic drinks and kiosk articles)
· NEU: Money-back guarantee in case of cancellation of the winter season 2020/21 due to another pandemic wave The generous refunds: Shutdown until 12.12.2020: 100% of the purchase price; until 15.1.2021: 60%; until 15.2.2021: 30%; until 28.2.2021: 10%; after 28.2.2021 no refunds
· PLUS: Free travel on the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway on the Disentis-Sedrun-Andermatt route in winter (excluding school and professional travel)
Note: Next winter, there will again be a half-price subscription for CHF 41. However, it does not offer the advantages of an annual subscription (i.e. no Primeline, no 20% discount in many mountain restaurants, no money-back guarantee).
Order the annual tickets conveniently online
Order as RESIDENT AND CITIZENS of Realp, Hospental, Andermatt, Tujetsch und Disentis
Order as CITIZENS of the cantons Graubünden, Tessin, Uri as well as citizens of Goms (Fiesch bis Oberwald)
Order as SECOND HOME OWNER AND PERMANENT RENTERS of Realp, Hospental, Andermatt, Göschenen, Wassen-Gurtnellen, Tujetsch und Disentis
Order as GUEST in the region Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis
Adults from 16 years of age
Children 6 to 15 years
Pupil/apprentice/student 16 to 29 years (with ID)
Seniors female from 64 years / male from 65 years
Families (parents + children under 16 included, teenagers 16 to 20 years receive 50% off the adult rate)
Unlimited access to all facilities of the affiliated companies for the duration of its validity, including the summer season.
Special evening and morning trips are not included in the annual subscription. Commuters and rush hour traffic as well as journeys for commercial purposes are excluded from the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway's offer.
CHF 5.- Deposit
Definitive season and daily operating hours can be found on the Internet. The service only refers to defined travel times according to the given timetable! The management reserves the right to close individual facilities in case of low frequency or bad weather. Further information on site or under: